Tuesday, July 31, 2012

8 Days and Counting

Welcome to my (fixed) blog!
This is where I will be writing while I am in Switzerland, to keep all you people in America up to date about what I'm up to in a foreign country. :]
No promises on how often I'm going to update this, because we all know how bad I am at remembering to do things, but I'll try to write at least once a month. ;]
I'm so excited to go experience the new culture, I keep having dreams I'm leaving but I wake up and still have however many days left. I have to keep working on my German......
Anyway, this is where I will be updating everyone about my life in Switzerland, so bookmark it, save it, if you want to keep tabs on me. Other than that see you in a year when I return! :]
~Anne-Marie

4 comments:

  1. Am I the first to comment? We enjoyed our time with you today - less then 4 days and you leave! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and you may be one of the only! :]
      I'm glad I got to see you again before I leave. Love you too! :]

      Delete
    2. I love seeing all the photos Anne-Marie...makes you seem closer than the 12 hour difference you are from us here in Hawaii. Glad you are doing well and getting to experience so many things already.

      Would be fun to see photos from the competition this weekend. Good luck :-)

      With love and aloha,
      Karen & Dallas

      Delete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie. Thanks so much for your blog. It is fun to see pictures and hear how life is in another part of the world. Looking forward to reading about your horse show experience. That is so awesome that you are competing!! Sounds like you're having a good time and adjusting well. Good luck at the show today.

    I rode Titan last week and he was a bit stubborn! I think he misses how you rode him.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete